Friday, October 14, 2011

Today's Tasty Lunch - Prosciutto Muenster Cheese Fire Roasted Red Pepper Sandwich with Mustard & Basil


Hi everyone! So TGIF, which means I have time for a proper lunch a.k.a actually sit down, at a table, to some good music and enjoy some tasty creation. Today's lunch was awesome and I pretty much just threw it together - 5 minutes and my stomach decided to be friends with me again :) If you're interested in enjoying it as well, here's the recipe

Ingredients
Half a jar of fire roasted red peppers in water (you can find it in your local supermarket - you can buy the vinegar kind as well - I just don't like it - it overpowers the prosciutto)
3 Tablespoons of Mustard
3 Slices of Sliced bread
3 or 4 leaves of Fresh Basil
4 slices of Muenster Cheese
1/5 pound of Prosciutto

No comments:

Post a Comment